Are you interested in?
- Enjoy flexibility and freedom to explore the island on your own time
- Stop by sites like the Queen's Staircase, Fort Charlotte, and Arawak Cay
- Stop wherever you like for as long as you want
- Enjoy the ability to get off the beaten path in this rugged vehicle
Departure & Return
Pick up and drop off from all major hotels and cruise port. If a hotel is not listed please call to make pick up arrangements. We do not pick up from other locations other than hotels. Call or email in advance to arrange transportation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The UTV adventure and rental ends when you drop it off at the departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests must be 25 years of age or older to drive and must bring a valid driver's license
- Car seats/booster seats are allowed
- Guests with neck, back or hip ailments, those who have had recent surgery and pregnant women will not be allowed to operate a Jeep or be a passenger in a Buggy
- Guests under the influence, or appearing under the influence of alcohol or other substances, will not be allowed to operate a Buggy
- Guests will be required to sign a rental contract at check in and leave a damage waiver of $500.00 per vehicle.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Car seats are required for infants 5 years and younger
- Car seats are available at an extra cost
- Local cell phones with free minutes are available at an extra cost
- Roundtrip transportation from hotels are available for 2 hour rentals at an extra cost
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Bowcar Scooter Rentals Guided Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I highly recommend this excursion as well as this tour group." See review